At the intersection of Business, Law & Entertainment
My 30 years of experience in the business side of show business makes me different from any other lawyer you’ll meet.
In helping you with your business, your lawyer should have two objectives:
- Protect you, as best as possible, from incurring legal liability, and
- Help you get business done, so you can make money.
Every competent lawyer should be able to help you with the first objective. It takes an experienced businessperson, one who has been responsible for the bottom line on profit & loss statements, to help you with the second. I’m passionate about both.
Creating compelling entertainment is a great feeling, and so is making money with the content you’ve created. I’ve done both for a long time, and I’d like to help you as your lawyer.
Recent Blog Posts
- Look! Here’s Where You Can Shoot Great Video For Free!
- HBO, CBS Signal The Next, Disruptive Wave Of Content Distribution Is Breaking
- Greetings From Entertainment’s Grass Roots
- If You’re Not Failing, You’re Not Trying: Entertainment Failure → Entertainment Success
- Cable/Satellite TV Will Die & Content Creators Will Become Content Distributors
Steve Hoffman Law
Tarzana, CA 91356