At the intersection of Business, Law & Entertainment
My 30 years of experience in the business side of show business makes me different from any other lawyer you’ll meet.
In helping you with your business, your lawyer should have two objectives:
- Protect you, as best as possible, from incurring legal liability, and
- Help you get business done, so you can make money.
Every competent lawyer should be able to help you with the first objective. It takes an experienced businessperson, one who has been responsible for the bottom line on profit & loss statements, to help you with the second. I’m passionate about both.
Creating compelling entertainment is a great feeling, and so is making money with the content you’ve created. I’ve done both for a long time, and I’d like to help you as your lawyer.
Recent Blog Posts
- Broadcast Media: 99.5% Less Dead Than You Think
- A Brief Excursion Into Lawyer Stuff: You Don’t Understand Fair Use & That’s A Problem
- A Performer Goes From Making McBurgers To Making Millions: What’s Your Game Plan?
- Straight From The YouTube’s Mouth: Keys To Winning Content
- What Media Should Be Terrified Of This Halloween
Steve Hoffman Law
Tarzana, CA 91356